In May 2015, I joined Brocade as a Product Manager. You can assume what you will about my bias for any posts after this date.
Prior to joining Brocade, I have worked in a variety of roles, covering network design and architecture, network management, security, and HP-UX/Linux system administration. This has covered a range of organisations, from small development shops, to large financial institutions and telecommunications giants.
I am CCIE #36708 (R&S), and hold CISSP, HP Master ASE and RHCE certifications.
This website covers my technical writing. I also contribute to the following forums and blogs:
- Packetpushers.net – Home of the Packet Pushers podcast. My articles are at packetpushers.net/author/lhill
- Packetpushers forum – my posts – look for LindsayHill.
- CPshared.com – Check Point Open Technical Forum. My activity – look for LindsayHill.
- CPUG – Check Point User Group – this one is older than CPshared. I was a very regular poster there, and although I hardly ever post anything now, I’m still the number 2 poster – look at northlandboy’s posts
- I used INE materials when studying for CCIE. I found their online forums very helpful, and I still post there regularly.
- I also take part in the Cisco Learning Network discussions for CCIE R&S. My handle there is northlandboy.
There’s probably a few other forums you’ll see me pop up on, as either LindsayHill, or northlandboy.
I have also travelled widely – my writings on travel, and less serious topics, are at www.northlandboyandhisgirl.com.